Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Response to a Complaint

Someone apparently thinks my blog is inferior to others because it does not have pictures. ::Sigh:: Some people are just impossible to please I guess. So in response I have selected some photos at random from my computer and I am posting them below, complete with captions. Enjoy!

This is me the day I brought my car home. Before this I owned a 1987 Toyota Camry. This car is a vast improvement.

This is my friend Jess, my sister Hillary, and me in Boston touching a cow's butt.

This picture was taken on the back deck of the house my dad sometimes rents on Long Beach Island. I enjoy it there very much.

These are some flowers I received sometime not that long ago. I really liked the rose quite a bit. It opened up very nicely.

This is the place on Cape Cod where I got my tattoo. This picture was taken a few years after...the building was completely vacant.

This is a picture of Shane beating me with a frisbee the day before my friends' (Brandt & Kathy) wedding. This photograph pretty much epitomizes our relationship.

Happy? ;)

3 comments: